You can have a part in touching the world with the messages of “Sonship” and “The Father's Love”. From 'home-town USA' to the nations, hungry hearts cry out for the loving touch of our Lord. Many opportunities... mentoring and missions...conferences and clinics...giving and going!
To become a partner, download the form from the “How to Partner” page. A world of adventure awaits you!
20 Partner Values
- The abiding presence of the living God, and drawing close to Abba with fasting and prayer, and prophetic worship
- Consistent personal intimacy with Jesus our bridegroom King
- Strong marriages and family relationships
- An outward focus and vision to champion the Gospel of the Kingdom – a Gospel of prosperity, freedom, deliverance and healing
- An inward focus to build strong foundations of faith, obedience and personal freedom dynamics
- Financial peace and purpose, all I have belongs to the Lord – not just my tithe and an offering
- A ‘do whatever it takes’ attitude that promotes experimenting with strategies and structures and thinking ‘outside of the box’
- We don’t GO to church….we ARE the Church!
- A kingdom mindedness that refuses to divide ‘sacred’ and ‘secular’
- A reverence for and walking by the Word of God, both written and spoken
- Growing and maturing as daughters and sons of our Father- Abba
- That as men and women, we are partners together in the family of God, marriage and life
- The present day emerging/establishing of prophets and apostles and the foundational ministry they bring to the Body of Christ universal
- Training and equipping a rising generation as Kingdom leaders for life and ministry
- Being a Holy Spirit driven family of believers, flowing and partnering with Him to accomplish Christ’s mandate of doing the Father’s will
- Generosity as we fulfill both the Great Commandment and Great Commission
- Unity…working together with a right heart, knowing that no person or family can fulfill the call of God alone….we need each other
- Risk taking and pioneering, as we seek to make an impact in sometimes difficult endeavors and hostile regions of our world
- Recognizing and practicing the principle of Blessing
- Relevance in ministry as it pertains to our generation and culture