Vision: What you see when you close your eyes; what you see is what you will be (“as a man thinks in his heart, so is he”). What you are to become; you become what you behold - be careful what you put before your eyes.
Mission: What you feel called to do, accomplish or labor in. Mandates you are to fulfill or good works you are to produce. Actions accomplished with a specific attitude and use of varying degrees of force.
We see an Apostolic family discipling sons and daughters to lead their generation and the nations. We see a community of believers who are Free to Worship with passion - Free to Give sacrificially - Free to Lead with humility. We are committed to establishing this 'Rising Generation' in their Kingdom Destiny -By encouraging them in the Discovery of their identity in Christ, Development of their unique giftings/callings/anointings, and Demonstration of leadership in fulfilling the great commission and great commandment.
- To build leaders through coaching, teaching, training and discipling.
- To build ministry teams and send them into the community, region and nations.
- To encourage and facilitate Apostolic and Prophetic vision.
- To release people into Kingdom freedom and abundant life.
- To identify, develop and release sons and daughters throughout the nations.
- To nurture, challenge and establish this Rising Generation.
- To promote the core virtues of sonship: Vision – Courage – Honor.
- To live in and promote a Bridal Paradigm of the Kingdom.
- To demonstrate the Fathers Heart to the Church and the world.
- To confront and tear down demonic strongholds over individuals, communities and regions.
- To be true to the call. To not quit. Keep getting up…again. Stand.
- To be a force of peace through strength in the Holy Spirit.
- To love and serve our neighbor with gentleness and humility.
- To walk in the love of being God’s family, and the strength of being God’s army.
- To live our faith like the first century Church, and turn the world ‘right-side up’.
Free to Worship - Free to Give - Free to Lead
Challenging this rising generation to discover, develop, and demonstrate their unique destiny in Christ.